Insurance & Benefits
HR Benefits/Background Checks
All too often businesses spend too much time, energy, and money dealing with PEO’s. Payroll Success relieves these pressures by providing services such as payroll outsourcing, employee benefits, human resources, worker’s comp, , retirement and investment plans that included payment disbursements and reporting. By choosing Payroll Success as your provider you are insuring a strong productive workforce throughout each employee’s life cycle. This is an important service for any business no matter the size. In today’s business world time cannot be wasted on important tasks that require a great amount of precision. Our scalable and customizable solutions provide the necessary services to that allow business to focus on their growth and success.
Are you new to the Affordable Care Act? …Still wondering how it might impact your business? Here are a few brief details that may help.
- For 2014, applicable large employers will be required to report six consecutive months of labor reports to determine their “Shared Responsibility” requirements.
- As a result, Employers should be prepared no later than June 1st to calculate their count of Full Time employees and Full Time Equivalent employees based on 30 hours worked per week or 130 hours per month.
- Employers under 25 employees may qualify for tax credits on health care premiums up to 35% in 2013 and 50% in 2014.
- Employers with over 50 full time equivalent employees will be required to offer affordable, minimum value health insurance to employees working over 30 hours a week or 130 in a month to avoid significant tax penalties.
- Employers generally under 100 full time equivalent employees may be eligible to shop for favorable health insurance group plans typically only available to larger organizations.
- Employers with more than 200 employees will be required to auto-enroll new full time employees in health coverage